A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Very strange to be sitting in the rocking chair and hearing thunder...then seeing lightning, with the ground covered with deep snow. Birds are scarce today....Where do they go?
Balisha

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I hope you're sitting in the rocking chair you wrote about yesterday - what a beautiful chair. We stayed somewhere that had those rocking chairs but can't remember where right now....We talked about getting one for the porch but got no further than that ~

Judy said...

Strangest weather day here also. How can we have severe thunderstorm with 6 feet of cold snow on the ground?

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

Hope that all is well today ...I read about Illinois weather on the Net

I think the birds shelter in the bushes and such. I know that sometimes I'll be coming down the sidewalk on the one side of my house towards the front and suddenly like 20 or more birds go flying out of the spirea and pine there. I assume they must all huddle there. Then my neighbor has hedges and if the sparrows and such are not here eating seeds I can hear them in those hedges and it sounds as if bazillions are in there sometimes :)

I'll check in later to see if you posted ..I hope that you have electric and are warm and dry