A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Rhyme For You


I'm having trouble making rhymes..

It seems so serious to me this time.

When we are healthy it's so easy..

To have fun and make a rhyme so breezy.

But when you're facing a rough road..

Friends are needed to share the load.

My blogger friends are here for me..

Your wishes bring me to my knees.

I thank the Lord in Heaven above..

For giving comments so filled with love.

Just know that I look forward to...

The messages from each of you.


God Bless You....You're making the time go by quickly......Love, Balisha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear new friend from the blog
Maybe you can't see through the fog
This thing in your head is not welcome
So we'll be here to pray for a great outcome
Just you rest and think good thoughts
Panick and worry for you is naught
Let us carry your load and burden
For angels watch over you, for that i'm certain.

Hugs
Tammy

Judy said...

I love the photo of you and your little pal. I am sure the waiting is not easy and you want to get it over with. I know I would. It will be over before you know it and you will be home recuperating and blogging again and getting ready for the wedding. Just take care of yourself, rest, and try not to worry. My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Love and hugs, Judy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of a beautiful lady. :) It is you who inspire me, dear Balisha. In my prayers...

cwa said...

You are as pretty as a flower! Your pup is a cutie too.