A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, June 2, 2008


Taking a break from weeding the front flower bed. Some of my ground cover is taking over. It's pretty, but not so much that it crowds out the flowering ones. My knockout roses are starting to grow. I am hoping that they fill in the bed and next year I won't have to buy so many annuals. I bought the pink ones. I have lots of purples in my yard, so the pink blends right in. There is one lily that isn't in the color scheme at all....bright red orange. It was here when I started gardening and it really looks pretty good in the midst of all those pastels. I have Nepeta in two pretty clay pots . It is starting to bloom now. I will probably transplant that into the ground this year. My Mandivilla is starting to take off. I brought it in the house for the winter. It just kind of sat there and did nothing. Didn't look like much when I planted it. I think that it would be better to buy a new one each year. They would start blooming sooner and I wouldn't have to wait so long...(impatient gardener)
Well, back to the garden....later.
Balisha

No comments: