A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Gift to You

My daffodils are starting to open They won't last long if the temps continue like they are....in the high 70's and 80's. Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining, but the spring flowers may be.

I have clumps of these flowers in several different places in my yard. I don't put them all together, because as I work outside...I like a little springtime blossom where I work. They are in all stages of opening up. Some still in tight buds. I planted a few different types together...to make the blooming season last a little longer.
We look forward to these flowers...sometimes not being able to wait and be tempted to buy a bunch at the grocery store. I have something that I would like you to do. Please click on this link http://www.friendsacrossamerica.com/daffodil.html and enjoy! It's my gift to you this spring.
Balisha

2 comments:

Lona said...

This weather has been so beautiful. I am loving it but wondering if we will pay for it later on. Your daffodils are looking pretty. Have a wonderful week. Enjoy the warm weather.

Pat said...

Thanks so much for sharing this story. Just sent it off to both my girls and my best friend, Bonnie.

Loving the daffodils and this beautiful weather.