A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scratch Those Plans

Boy, I was sure feeling energetic this morning. I was just going to charge around here and get it all done. Well, scratch half the plans. I am up from the basement....almost done down there. Whew! Did I say that I was going out and do yardwork??? Am I a dreamer! Maybe when I was in my 60's, I could have accomplished all that, but alas....my day is done. I am going to heat up meat loaf, scalloped potatoes, make a salad and call it a day.
I see a burgundy sofa in my future...legs up at the recliner end, dog under my feet, a cozy afghan covering me, a cup of green tea by my side, TV on, my husband snoring across from me, I might doze too.
Balisha

3 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Sounds cozy;) I put an extra blanket on the bed last nite. Brrrrr.
Marnie

OhioMom said...

LOL .. I have those 'burst of energy' days, and those evenings snuggled on the couch with the TV watching DH and I :)

Balisha said...

I didn't get out to work today...too darn cold. Tomorrow is my goal.