A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008


I don't know my butterflies, but I thought this was a pretty one. It stayed on the flowers so long. I put my hand out and it landed on it. There was no one to take a picture of that. Hope I get to see it again.
We mowed again today. The grass is really growing and if we let it go too many days, it is more that the two of us can handle. We would rather mow often than to let it go.
The weather today has been beautiful. It could stay like this all summer for me.
I have been looking at the big book, Flowers by Malcolm Hillier. It is a huge book full of floral design. The arrangements are from the very simple to the very elaborate. It tells you everything you need to know about arranging flowers. Beautiful pictures and easy to follow directions.
The other book I am reading is Eat, Pray, Love. by Elizabeth Gilbert. I started reading this before Christmas and just now picked it up again to finish. I have enjoyed reading about Italy, India, and Indonesia. People and their customs, but find that the book is a little way out for me. I feel that the author is a bit self centered. I want to finish it, because if I buy a book...I usually read it to the end, but this one has not held my interest that much.
I finished reading the Debbie MacComber ...Back On Blossom Street. Much more to my liking. I guess I am a simple woman and want to read mostly just for fun right now.
Balisha

No comments: