A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Friday, June 20, 2008





A friend called and asked if I would like some calla lilies to plant. This was the beginning of spring. I had just the place for them. I had never seen calla bulbs, so didn't know what they looked like. I brought them home and put them in the ground. Little green tips started to pop through and I was anxious to see what they would do. They are getting bigger and bigger....they are not callas....they are cannas, not at all what I want in that place. I guess that I will leave them there for this year. I know that you have to dig them up in the fall....not what I really like to do. Had I known what they were, I would have massed them together and had a big showing of blooms. They are stretched out behind some bird's nest spruces. I'll take a picture of my mistake, when they bloom. Sometimes mistakes turn out surprisingly well. This year....marigolds, cannas, orange lilies...and I like pinks and purples. Good Grief!


Balisha

No comments: