A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

These are not my favorite color, but their blooms are so bright and add a sparkle to my garden. I have divided them and placed them in different places. My husband loves them. His favorite flower is a marigold.....not mine, but this year I planted some just to make him happy. I usually have everything in pinks, purples and blues. I do like marigolds in the fall. The problem I have is something eats the foliage...if I'm not careful. Then I have green, bare, stalks with yellow and orange flowers on top. Not pretty. Something has started eating them already, but I am on top of it. The brand new knockout roses are blooming a bit. They are pink....hmmm I know all plants go together on God's earth, but I like to have some control over this. Sorry God.
Balisha

No comments: