A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Here is the Chrysler Imperial Rose that I got for Mother's Day. It's doing really well. Of course, it is in the front of the house...right outside the door, so it really gets babied. So far so good. I never have had good luck with them, but hope my luck is going to change by keeping track of it like this.

I decided to dump out the lobelia and marigold hanging baskets and see what is going on underneath. I dumped them on the patio table and under the liner thousands of earwigs scattered away. I really think that marigolds attract them. I had to get rid of many of the plants, but I mixed in a few petunias and other things and made up just one basket. It looks pretty good, but not how I really want it to look. Since the hummingbirds are back....I hung another feeder in place of the basket.

It really got humid this afternoon. We turned on the air and watched a movie.We had rain this morning and more is predicted for the coming days. They are calling for quite a bit...we don't need that. The mosquito's are so bad that I can't get back to the woods to do any work. If it isn't one thing it's another. This has been a crazy year.

Balisha

No comments: