A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today

The sun is shining here and it looks to be a nice day. We got the news that Tim is back in ICU. He's not tolerating the dialysis very well. His BP went alarmingly low during the night...so he's back in his old room/
I was going to do a few things outside, but I think I will just sit on the porch and take it easy today. Some things I'm thankful for this morning...

Prayers from my online friends



Beautiful weather




Humming birds are back




A simple day ahead





There are so many more things...but my mind is in a muddle.
Balisha

10 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Bless your heart.

Love, hugs and prayers ~ FlowerLady

Blondie's Journal said...

I am so sorry Tim is back in ICU. I just don't have the words to tell you how badly I feel about this. I admire you for your strength and concentrating on the positives today. I'll keep up the prayers.

XO,
Jane

MsGraysea said...

We will continue to keep you in our thoughts, Balisha. I am so happy you are creating a peaceful and beautiful spot from which to seek out the good of the day.
I am so very sorry that Tim is back in ICU again!

Jan said...

Sending love and best wishes. I'm sure Tim is in the best place for the moment. Jx

Margie's Musings said...

Bless you, Balisha. How stressful that must be for you! My prayers for you and the family continue.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Love you....l

Christys Cottage Wildlife Garden said...

Hang in there and know that your blogger friends are thinking of you!

Judy said...

We are all here for you--I know it doesn't do a LOT of good, but it is wonderful to know so many people are praying for you and Tim and his family. "Be grateful in all things"--sometimes difficult, but when we are, it helps. I clearly remember driving home from the hospital after Fred drive--I don't remember the drive, but I do remember I kept repeating, "Thank you, God," because I truly was grateful that He gave us seven wonderful years together. Neighbors were surprised that I wasn't screaming and sobbing and throwing myself on the floor--that I could smile, but I was so happy with what we had--I never thought I'd ever have that. God seemed to be very close to me then--I could almost feel his arm, or the Holy Spirit around me. Hard to describe, but it gave me great peace. Know that we all think of you every day and care so much. Wish we could come visit and just form a strong circle of love around you.

debra @ homespun said...

We will all keep praying! So sorry he's back in ICU :(

Sharon said...

I keep thinking about how much grace I have witnessed as you have shared your story. Your love for your son is in every word you write. I read your next post, and I am sorry to hear about your loss. You and Joe and Renee and Anthony stay in my thoughts and prayers.