A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Have a Wonderful Easter

My favorite candies from childhood on. Joining with Claudia for Favorite Things Saturday http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com/

Balisha

9 comments:

JCDiTaranto said...

You, too, Balisha! (You just reminded me that I forgot to put Peeps in my daughters' (and husband's!) baskets)

Barbee' said...

Hope you are feeling better so you can enjoy your Easter.

Diane said...

Easter candy is so colorful! Happy Easter to you! Visiting from MHC.

Claudia said...

Chocolate eggs and jelly beans - I loved them so! Still do.

Happy Easter! Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks so much for joining in this week.

xo
Claudia

debra @ homespun said...

Happy Easter, Balisha, one of my all time favorite bloggers / writers

I count my blessings this Easter that I discovered you and your blog in the last year. You are one special lady

XXOO :)

Christys Cottage Wildlife Garden said...

Happy Easter to you Balisha. (Also in your last post you mentioned your birthday, so happy birthday too!) I hope you are feeling better soon.

Mary said...

Sorry you've been under the weather for so long and hope by now things are getting better. Know just what you mean, and how you feel, when the doctor seems to spend much of the OV on his/her computer with back toward you - it seems to be the 'new way' of practicing medicine and it's horrid!

Hope someone remembered you today with some 'get well' Easter candies.

Hugs - Mary

Lynn said...

Sure hope you are feeling better,sounds like you have really had it!!! Hope you at leash had a nice Birthday!!! Get better soon!!!

Lynn said...

I love when my Ipad thinks it knows what I am saying. That last line should have said hope you at least had a nice Birthday!!!