A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Getting Better

Here's that nasty little guy that was tickling my chest this past week and three days, but who's counting. From the night it started...I got progressively worse. Each day adding a new element to my sickness. The cough is debilitating. A couple of days and nights were especially bad. Right down in bed bad.I never wheeze when I breathe, but wheezing I did. So hard to sleep with that constant rattling in my chest.  I have consumed gallons of water and the humidifier has been filled daily.Tissues by the boxful.  My appetite was gone...nothing tasted good. Today finds me...weak as a kitten. Just managed to do a few things to get my strength back.I (knock on wood) think that   I'm finally getting there. The weather has cooperated with my moods...big snow (who cares) rain (ditto) and now today fog(ditto) My little friends out the window haven't been fed, but they'll just have to wait.
I haven't been able to blog, but when I was bored, I did read several posts.Thanks to all who commented here...I really appreciate my online friends and their caring ways and comments.I'll be here tomorrow for a more interesting post...no more sickness, I promise.
Balisha

8 comments:

JCDiTaranto said...

So sorry to hear you've been sick. Glad you're on the mend, and wishing you a happy upcoming week!

acorn hollow said...

so sorry you have been sick.
glad you are on the mend.
Cathy

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Balisha ~ I am sorry to read that you've been so sick. I hope you continue to feel stronger and better with each new day.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

Sharon said...

It took me weeks to get over the nagging cough and general malaise. My husband was sick for one weekend. We may have had different strains of the same bug, or he may have had better resistance. Whatever the case, it is good to feel better. I hope you are on the upswing and the worst is behind you. Spring is coming!

Margie's Musings said...

I hope you get better right away. Being sick is no fun!

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Hoping you are soon back to normal.
Hoping Spring is soon here..

Christys Cottage Wildlife Garden said...

Hi Balisha....so glad to hear you're feeling better and able to get around a little bit. Best wishes for a full recovery soon!!

Balisha said...

Thankyou all, so much for your heartfelt wishes. What would I do without my blogging friends? Just a little comment means so much.
Hugs Balisha