A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super, Super Bowl


We must have watched almost all of the day full of events called Super Bowl Sunday. Just about every aspect of the game was shown on TV.....from the early lives of the game players to the game itself. Our snacks were delicious...we started eating a few... early in the afternoon. I love days like this, when we just relax and sit in our favorite room and watch something we both enjoy on TV. We saved the chili for later on. The game started and it turned out to be the most exciting game. We both were pulling for the same team and were sitting on the edge of our seats through much of the game. The commercials were great...They kept us from leaving the room to get to the fridge. Once in a while we hit the pause button, so we could fix our plates etc. You can see the commercials on the internet if you like. My favorite was the M and M's. Chocolate of course for me. The half time show was good. Joe was disappointed that Madonna sang some of her old songs. He didn't think she did her best. I looked at the show a little differently, putting myself into that stadium....in the dark....with all the lighting and special effects that she used. It was a flawless show....one that took so much imagination, talent, and work. She did showcase her new song with a big production. I think she did a "bang up" job. Well, back to the game...these two quarterbacks led their teams through the most brilliant game full of exciting moments from many players. At the (I'll say it again) exciting end... the Giants won. We watched till the Lombardi trophy was given. It was a Sunday filled with fun and excitement for our party of two.
Balisha

1 comment:

Judy said...

I watched too. Missed my "party of two", as Fred and I always watched together. Enjoy these days Dear One--they can be fleeting!