1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver(s) and link back to them.
3. Choose the five blogs which you would like to pass the award on to and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
So now is the hard part...finding those five blogs...I didn't check to see if they had more than 100 followers....I read many blogs every week. Some I read everyday. I have so much time, being retired, more time than a working woman...a busy Mom. Here goes...
1. http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/ This blog is about a woman who just had a major change in her life and lets us in on the most amazing journey she has had in the past year.
2. http://lonadawn.blogspot.com/ This blog is about a woman who writes a beautiful post most everyday...about all things growing. She let's us have a glimpse of her life through her love of flowers.
3. http://flowerladysmusings.blogspot.com/ This blog is about a woman living in Florida...her flowers and her needlework....a truly talented lady in every way.
4. http://wsprsweetlyofcottages.blogspot.com/ This blog is written by a woman of my age who shows us her beautiful home and the treasures she holds dear. She makes life fun.
5. http://myjourneytomindfulness.blogspot.com/ This blog is written by a woman who moved to the woods in her later years. We get to follow her life through her amazing words.
These blogs are all a bit different from each other. I do hope that you will visit them to see for yourself what I see in each of them.
Again, thank you, Jan for this award. It gave me a chance to tell these bloggers what they mean to me. I wish you so much luck with your blog...and hope that through sharing our lives in our blogs...we can become "friends" across the pond.