YOU WILL NEED
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) sugar
- 1/2 (2.5 mL) teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 mL) ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 15-ounce (420 oz) can pumpkin
- 12-ounce (336 oz) can evaporated milk
- 16 ready-made mini pie shells
- small peanut-shaped or oval cookies
- Cake decorating gels
- With the help of an adult, preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Combine sugar, salt, and spices in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs gently, then add in the pumpkin and spice mixture.
- Mix in the evaporated milk a little at a time.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into the pie shells.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Decorate with the cookies, pecans, and cake decorating gels as shown.