A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today

Just wanted to tell you that the Gnome family is still here. We had some plans made before they arrived, so we just had to leave them home a couple of times. They didn't mind...because they were so tired from all the traveling. We did, however, get a chance to share a meal with them. I asked what everyone wanted for breakfast and everyone said "pancakes" So, that is what I fixed with Juliet's help. You can see her here supervising the turkey bacon. Pancakes are sizzling in the pan. Can you tell which ones are for the Gnomes?

Ansel raised his little arms in delight at the sight of his favorite food. A tiny one for him.



It's cloudy this morning...I hope that the sun stays under, so it will be cooler. We have another birthday party today. Tomorrow we have no plans, so we will do something with Roamy and his family.

Have a great day!

Balisha





1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Sweetie...
How cute is this? I love seeing Roamy, Juliet and Ansel. They all look like they are having a wonderful time. Pancakes look yummy. I haven't had breakfast yet.

So happy the family arrived and you are enjoying yourself. Isn't it fun to have a little family about? Who would have thought?

Have a glorious weekend sweetie. I so enjoyed seeing the family. Many hugs and much love from Phoenix, Sherry