A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Colds

Good morning...Joe and I have wicked colds. Head and chest are involved. I won't be posting for a couple of days.
Balisha

I just came back to tell that we saw 3 robins in our side yard this morning and I just saw 2 out the window here in the computer room. A sure sign of Spring on the way...

7 comments:

Lona said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Those old nasty colds.Definitely chicken soup days. Take care and feel better soon.

Margie's Musings said...

Wow, Balisha! You take care of yourself! I will miss your blogs...

Barbee' said...

You have my sympathy; I'm just now getting over a lingering one myself. Get well soon... both of you.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I SOOO hope spring is on its way! Sorry you guys aren't feeling well.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you all are feeling better. Bob and I have something, too. I think we have sinus. I get it every year at the first sign of spring. Waking up with headaches and stuffy noses and just feeling draggy. I hope that is all it is! Get better soon. Thinking of you.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Sending you get well wishes.
Take care of yourself and Joe.
Rest and lots of soup - you know that :)

Diana LaMarre said...

I hope you both get well soon.

I think colds are miserable. Try hot tea with honey if you have a sore throat.