A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Colds

Good morning...Joe and I have wicked colds. Head and chest are involved. I won't be posting for a couple of days.
Balisha

I just came back to tell that we saw 3 robins in our side yard this morning and I just saw 2 out the window here in the computer room. A sure sign of Spring on the way...

7 comments:

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Those old nasty colds.Definitely chicken soup days. Take care and feel better soon.

Margie's Musings said...

Wow, Balisha! You take care of yourself! I will miss your blogs...

Barbee' said...

You have my sympathy; I'm just now getting over a lingering one myself. Get well soon... both of you.

Brenda Kula said...

I SOOO hope spring is on its way! Sorry you guys aren't feeling well.
Brenda

southernlady64 said...

I sure hope you all are feeling better. Bob and I have something, too. I think we have sinus. I get it every year at the first sign of spring. Waking up with headaches and stuffy noses and just feeling draggy. I hope that is all it is! Get better soon. Thinking of you.

One Woman's Journey said...

Sending you get well wishes.
Take care of yourself and Joe.
Rest and lots of soup - you know that :)

Zoey said...

I hope you both get well soon.

I think colds are miserable. Try hot tea with honey if you have a sore throat.