A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Molly and the Girls

We were sitting on the couch the other day. When the doorbell rang..no nap today. The girls were here to see little Molly. They were having fun and were so jolly.
An idea began with the one in the middle. The three came to dance and were fit as a fiddle.

They hugged little Molly and she loved them so.. A little dance before they go.




They whooped and jumped and swayed with the tune.. Audra's the leader.. we found out soon.


Molly just howled and jumped for joy...She loved this dance much more than a toy.



See her join in happy as a lark. The girls in their dance just made her bark.
They were tired out and wanted some pop..Molly was wired and wouldn't stop.
She rolled on the floor and I saw her smile...The girls had to go they'd been here a while.
They made us so happy...Miss Molly too.. I'll call them over when I get blue.
Tomorrow is the day that Molly's going back home. She's been here a week...she was only on loan.
She's brought us some fun and laughter too. I'll call the girls...I'm sure we'll be blue.
Balisha




6 comments:

Tolentreasures said...

What a great post! Those little girls sure look like they have lots of energy.

Cathy

Elenka said...

Awww, I'm sure that puppy will miss you guys, too.
She looks soooo soft.
I can't believe it's a year since your surgery. I remember it like yesterday reading about it.
Life is amazing.

Lynn said...

I still think it is time for a new doggie!!! Not a puppy but a beautiful rescue dog!!! They are so much comfort!!!

Balisha said...

Joe's Grandkids were just here with the new baby. They brought their little puppy. Just a little fuzz ball. Molly and the pup were so cute. Everytime the baby would squeak...the two dogs perked up their ears and barked. They got along so well together...so cute.
Balisha

Pat said...

Molly looks so much like our Lucy. She seems to be a sweetie too. Loved the photos with the girls.

Diana LaMarre said...

Oh, what fun it must be to have all those little girls in your home. I am sure you must miss them already.

Oh, and those adorable new little boys--you are a blessed lady.