A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This isn't going to be very long, but I wanted to tell you all that Joe had surgery today and everything went well. I'm home now, but very tired. I'll post more about this tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for your concern and prayers.
Balisha

4 comments:

Sue said...

I'm glad that Joe's surgery went well. I have recently been in your shoes, so my advice is to just rest while you can. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
hugs, Sue

Lynn said...

I have prayed for you both all day. I am so glad everything went well. I hope you get some rest tonight... Love you both!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that the surgery went well. Will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for letting us know. Take care of yourself, too. Thinking of you. Love and hugs, Judy

Lona said...

So glad to hear that the surgery went well Balisha. Now the hard part of recovery happens. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Do not over do it girl and take care of yourself too.