A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thankyou All

Good morning...
I want to thank you all for your words of encouragement and good wishes for Joe. My computer has a virus and can't be fixed until Joe is better....I'm using his computer right now. I think that I may have to take a short break from blogging, until things get better here. He came home yesterday, and we had a very sleepless night. He has had a lot of pain and I just feel that I need to devote my time to him right now. I will have to rest when he does. Please keep checking back to see when I'm posting again. It shouldn't be long.
Thanks again,
Balisha

10 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I will stay in touch, Balisha. I am so sorry Joe is having such pain!

Lynn said...

Take care of you and Joe, know we are praying for you both and love you both... We'll talk soon I'm ure...

Lona said...

You take care of that Joe. He will be recuperating for a while. Sorry to hear he is in pain. Backs can be awful.
we will all be waiting on you so just take care of Joe and do not wear yourself out either. Prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Balisha, Sorry about your computer but Joe surely needs you right now. I know that you are a wonderful nurse for him and hope that he continues to feel better every day. We will still be here when things are better. Take care of yourself, too.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

From all of us, give him our best wishes for a fast recovery! Howard is headed for surgery in early August...and I will be doing the same thing.
Will check back soon...hope he gets better very soon!
loving thoughts to you both...
Mona

garden girl said...

I feel for you both Balisha, especially after the Lawn Man's surgery last winter. It's such an intense and emotional experience for the one having surgery and for those who love them. My brother-in-law had cancer surgery two weeks ago, and it brought it all back to me so clearly.

We'll be here when things settle down, don't worry. Take care of yourselves, and we'll be looking forward to seeing you back since we'll know that means things are getting better.

One day at a time, in baby steps it will get a little better. Every day is just a little better. It's hard to be in so much pain, and it's so hard to watch a loved one suffer like that. My heart goes out to both of you. xoxo

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Balisha, two weeks without my computer and since this morning trying to get comfortable with this new machine.
You and Joe have been in my prayers daily and will continue through this healing.
You came to mind and I could not get in touch with you.

Elenka said...

Thinking about you both.
Soon it will be all over. Remember how quickly (in retrospect) you recovered.
You guys are lucky you have each other.
Best to Joe.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

p.s. I am so proud to be on your Favorites list! :) It made me smile! Thank you!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I am just dropping in to tell you I am thinking of you and Joe, Balisha. Our guys are not big, strong, young men that they used to be. I never knew my Howard when he was young...but since I came into his life very late...I take caring for him very seriously!
I know you feel that way about Joe!

I hope all is well. Do remember to take good care of yourself as well.
My very best to you both,
Mona