I just love this....I got this award from Lona at http://lonadawn.blogspot.com/ Thankyou, so much for the award and especially your kind words. I'll treasure it and keep it on my sidebar, so I can look at it whenever I want. Now comes the hard part. I am supposed to share this with some of my favorite blogs. Some bloggers choose not to accept awards or meme’s so no one is under any obligation to accept any award or pass it on. I have so many favorites and they are all so different. Some always talk of gardening, some family, some new experiences etc. I guess that I will just have to start choosing and since Lona just passed it to me, I guess that I can't give it back to her. She writes a wonderful post and fills her blog with such beautiful pictures. Her post is always positive and gives me a lift, when I need it.
1. Almost everyday, the first blog that I read is one written by a young mom. Jamie at http://blondemomblog.com/ She keeps me up on the "young" world. She speaks of her life and tells tales as only she can. She shows such cute pictures of her girls. I just love this lady.
2. Jamie's mom Ernestine, at http://myjourneytomindfulness.blogspot.com/ has started an adventure in her later years. She has built a house in the woods. We have been treated to all of her joys in this endeavor. She has such a beautiful way of writing. Once in a while Jamie's little girls show up in Grandma's blog....having fun on sleepovers with Grandma.
3.The third one has to be Noelle at http://www.azplantlady.com/ She tells tales about desert gardening that completely hold my interest. I thought desert gardening was all just cacti and sand. What a beautiful part of the world she lives in. She shows such vibrant pictures. Sometimes she includes her children in these pictures. They show such interest in gardening an such young ages.
4. Now this next one makes me laugh, makes me hungry, teaches me about Kentucky and tells lots of jokes and stories. Judy at http://thesouthernlady64.wordpress.com/ is just full of it. I know, without a doubt, that she and I could be good friends. She writes with such a down to earth style. You can read through the lines and know that she is warm, loving and compassionate. She also has a food blog. I go there and drool. I've been known to leave the computer and go to the kitchen to stir something up that she has told about.
5. Marnie at http://lilacsandroses.blogspot.com/ is where I go to find out about the natural world. She has such a way of telling a story without one ever knowing that they are learning a lesson. She would have made a wonderful teacher. Her photography is outstanding. She can take a picture of a flower and you could swear that you could smell it's fragrance. We both live in the same area, but have never met. When I am buying plants I wonder...."Could that be Marnie?"
6. The last one that I chose...Lynn at http://lusarytole.blogspot.com/ Now Lona gave her this same award, but I just have to give it to her also. She's the most active gal. She's a teacher and a gardener. She has so much energy and some of it spills over into her blog and I catch it. She does beautiful artwork, beautiful gardens, has a heart of gold and she wins awards for cooking too. Is there a Renaissance woman? If so....she's it.
Well, there are my choices. I have many more. I hope I didn't make anyone feel bad, but I had to choose just a few. Please read my blogroll for some other very wonderful entertaining blogs. This was so hard.