A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Cold Morning at the Grotto




We are doing the landscaping at the Grotto this morning. Click on this link to see what we are up to.... http://sacredheartmemorialgrotto.blogspot.com/
Balisha

4 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

It looks like work at the grotto is moving along at a good pace.

I'm sorry you missed the plant sales. I came dressed for a January day, almost everybody was. It was pleasant inside, I even had lunch there.

This week I'm headed up to Janesville to K&W Greenery. They have a much better selection than can be found in Rockford.
Marnie

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Balisha..I can't wait to see the finished product! One entire end of my yard finally gave up the ship and has to be all replanted. This time it will be perinials (sp?) I cannot believe those petunia's from last summer made it clear until now. They are now dust! :) Lowe's here I come!
I must get it done before that Southern California heat sets in...and it will be here any day now...I so dread it!!
Mona

Anonymous said...

Hi Balisha, I checked out the planting and everyone seems to be really involved and doing a great job. I am looking forward to seeing it finished, too. I love the colors and I know the plants will all be so pretty. It looked cold in those pictures with everyone all wrapped up. It was 85 here today and soooooooo humid!

Balisha said...

Hi Marnie...Have fun this weekend. Be sure to show us what you selected.

HI Mona...Wish you could send us some of that California warmth.

Hi Judy...You and Mona are having such warm weather...send us some of it please. My heat's on in the house right now.

Balisha