A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Pray for Laddie

I'm just a messenger of gloom. Joe's Laddie collapsed last night in the yard. He took him out at 10, and he just staggered and dropped to the ground. This dog has been Joe's for 12 yrs. We are waiting for blood tests to come back...so that we can be sure of what to do. Please, if you have any prayers left, say one for Laddie and Joe.
Balisha

8 comments:

Lynn said...

We are praying for him and all of you!!!

Margie's Musings said...

Poor Joe and Laddie. Joe has been so good to you. I certainly hope laddie will recover but he is quite old for a large dog. My prayers and thoughts are for them both.

Amber Star said...

Laddie has my prayers for a recovery, but he is pretty elderly if he is a large dog. Our dog was about a little more than knee high and he lived 12 wonderful years with us.

Anonymous said...

{{{LADDIE}}}} Oh my, it's almost too soon for me to think upon the feelings I still feel for my two beloved babies I lost last year. I pray for laddie to get up and chase balls yet another day. But if God is seeking a canine angel to accompany a lonely child, by all means I wish them both comfort during the journey.

How sad. Hugs.Tammy

Judy said...

Oh my, Balisha. I am so sorry about Laddie. Of course, we will pray for him, too, and Joe. Let us know what happens. Love and hugs, Judy

cwa said...

Balisha, I am so glad to hear that you are home. You have constantly been in my thoughts. It is wonderful to see that you are progressing so rapidly. But oh no, not Laddie now. My heart just aches for Joe that he has to face so much right now. I pray that both you and Laddie will be back playing in the yard as soon as possible. Blessings to you.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I hope it is something the vet can treat. I know how Joe feels. I lost my dear friend after 18 years (kitty). I'll never find another like him.
Marnie

Lona said...

Prayers are going up. When it rains it pours, as the saying goes. These pets get to be like children to us after we have them for so many years. I still miss my pup.Prayers for everyone.