A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Here is the Chrysler Imperial Rose bush that I planted. I thought it would be a good idea to show the rose as it grows on my blog. As I said before....I don't have good luck with roses...maybe keeping track of this one with photos would help me take better care of it. My knockout roses, in previous years, have done well. Our exceptionally harsh winter took care of those. We were at a garden center last week and the owner said just about all the knockouts were killed. They are so easy and I love that they are covered with roses throughout the seasons.

We will be getting ready to go to LA's house on the lake, Sunday. The whole family will be there for the first time this season. This time to celebrate grandson's birthday. It is a new house for her and she has lots of things coming up....doesn't know what some of them are, so I will try to help out.

Cloudy, cool day today. It is supposed to get into the 80's this weekend. Looking forward to that.

Balisha

No comments: