A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, May 19, 2008


Our humming birds have been elusive so far this year. We have had them at the deck feeders a few times, but not as much as we'd like. Maybe when it gets warmer we will see them more. I planted a flower pot with flowers that they love....lots of pinks and reds, hoping that would attract them. We placed a feeder on a small trellis right in the pot. We are ready when they are. I would love to see a nest in our trees sometime. They are so small and precious.
Balisha

No comments: