A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Hawk

I had to come back this afternoon to post these pictures that I just took. They aren't very good, because they were taken through the window and screen, but I just wanted to show the hawk that has been lurking around our front yard bird feeder. The lines in the photos are made by the string from the blinds and the cord from a snowflake that is in the window. The hawk was in the tree for a long time, then he swooped down and landed just in front of the hanging feeder. The birds had all scattered before the hawk appeared....hiding in the shrubbery around the house. The hawk stayed for quite a while...then flew off without having a meal. Balisha

1 comment:

Barbee' said...

I can never tell the difference between Coopers and Sharp Shins. Your photos are good considering how you had to take them. They are just fine. I enjoyed seeing them. We've had hawks around in the past. Now, when I look out at our feeders, I think of you :)