A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Weekend

We went to Collin's party yesterday. When Joe and I got there, I called their number and told them to send someone out to help bring in the food. Collin came running out and picked up the veggie pizza, and before he got in the door, he was eating a piece. Everyone lunged for a piece of pizza. The little stuffed sweet peppers were a hit too and so were the Nutella Krispee Squares. Their grandma Bobbi told me to take string cheese and stuff the little peppers with that and put them on the grill. That sounds delicious. Her angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries was the final hit of the day.
Today is beautiful and it looks like it will be a nice day temp wise. I'm going to just take it easy and try to rest my back and now my knee. I don't know what I did to it, but it is cracking and making a funny noise when I walk. I suppose, since I have been having back problems...I have been walking different and now I've messed up my knee.It's better this morning than it was yesterday. I hate growing old...Joe says I'm not growing old gracefully. That brings another blog post to mind for me....tune in tomorrow :)
Balisha

No comments: