A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Prayers for a Blogging Friend


I didn't know what to do about this, so being a blogger, I thought I would write something about it. One of my faithful readers... Judy of http://judesmusings-miller.blogspot.com/ left a cheery comment here just the other day. Little did she know that her next post would be about her loving man's illness. The next day she posted that he had passed away....I believe on New Year's day. We bloggers happily go from blog to blog to read about other people's lives and never really expect this. We might expect all happy news, but that's not the real world. In the real world we have to accept the sadness too. I haven't followed Judy's blog very long, but long enough to know that she and Fred, had something special going on. They had been together for seven short years....finding each other late in life. Two wonderful friends joined together in love. It makes us realize that our time on earth may be short and we should make the best of what time we have. We always hear, after a death, about telling people how we feel about them... when they are still alive. Nobody gets through life without losing someone they love.I would like to let her know that I am keeping her in my prayers.
Balisha

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

My heart and prayers go out for Jude. May she feel love surrounding her at this time.

Our lives can change in an instant, never to be the same again. The older we get the more we realize how short time is. Each day is a gift and we need to let our loved ones know that they are loved and appreciated.

FlowerLady

Unknown said...

Prayers lifting for Judy & his soul. May God hold her closely & fill her pain with soft gentle healing.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Amber Star said...

Bless her heart. I'm so sorry about this.

Margie's Musings said...

That's terrible! I feel so sorry for her and I know how she must feel since I lost Bob in just a week. It's a terrible shock. I will pray that she can get through this with help from her family and friends.

Penny said...

My heart goes out to her. It could happen to any one of us. Bless you for letting the blog community know.

Judy said...

WOW--Balisha, thank you so much. I seem to feel great joy and I don't know why. Shouldn't I be sad and crying all the time? Perhaps it is because I am so thankful to God for bringing Fred and I together. Perhaps it is also because there was nothing left unsaid, nor undone between Fred and I. I was with him just moments before his death--he was smiling, we were holding hands, kissing and expressing our love to each other. His death was so very peaceful--one moment he was there and then his heart just stopped. I am the luckiest woman alive to have known that I was truly loved--unconditionally and with no doubt--I never had that before in my life. Thank you for your prayers everyone--I so appreciate it.