I thought that I would list some Friday thoughts and things I am thankful for.
1. I am so thankful for my wonderful family. They have always been there for me ...through thick and thin. My 3 kids...each of them special to me in different ways. My step kids, grand kids and everyone else.
2. A warm cozy house to live in. A neighborhood full of friendly neighbors. Little ones too.
3. Plenty of food to eat. A pot is always cooking on our stove. Plenty for anyone who wants to stop by.
4. Hobbies to keep me busy. Paints, plants, gardens, decorating, blogs.
5. My Church. I go each week to get a refill of Faith to help me make it through to next week.
6. My husband, Joe, who is my loving partner... late in life. We encourage each other to keep moving and trying new things.
7. My friends...I put this last because last night I lost a friend. The Lord called him home. He will be so missed by all who knew him. I loved his dry sense of humor. He was a wonderful Dad and a loving husband to my best friend, Nancy.