A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Bouquet of the Month Quest

This is the day that I have to go out and find something to put in a bouquet for our bouquet of the month project. When I look out my windows in the back...this is what I see. Just a tiny bit of green popping up. I wonder what I will have to work with? Maybe some budded branches or an interesting bouquet of sticks.
The front yard is just as bad. My little purple chair is holding the cement shell with hens and chicks. They are still the same as when they were in the garage last week. Not much color here other than the color of the chair.

Well, come back later, when I have gathered things for the bouquet...maybe I'll find something. I have three amaryllis inside just starting to open, but they don't count. Oh, I wish I had planted snowdrops...
Balisha


5 comments:

Meadowview Thymes said...

Bet you find something! I love that chair. I need a "new" old chair to replace one that literally fell apart. I love old, whimsical things in the garden!

Barbee' said...

I have my grandmother's old chair sitting on our tiny front porch, it is falling apart now, as it sits in amid a wild grapevine, but I'll keep it a while longer just for the visual vignette appeal which I enjoy. Wouldn't dare sit on it. Sometimes the UPS man sets a package on it.

Anonymous said...

That chair is so pretty, I need to hunt the thrift stores for a interesting one for my garden. :)

Anonymous said...

I think we are a little further along here than you all are. It looks to be greener here and stuff is blooming but it is in the 40s and supposed to be in the 30s at night. I am so afraid it is going to kill what is already up. I love your chair. I bet it is so pretty in summer. I have herbs coming up in pots and some green pepper plants up. I have all kinds of seeds to plant. I just can't resist buying them when I go to Walmart. lol.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

LOL...not a flower to be found...but soon. I love your chair. I found an old red on a curb.(already painted) :)