A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Frustrations

I've had a very frustrating day. First of all, I went to the basement to plant my paperwhites and opened the frig..to find that heat was coming out of this appliance. Oh,Oh...it's supposed to be cooling things, not cooking them. I only keep extra things in this frig. The freezer, on the bottom, was holding breads and huge pkgs. of vegetables. The veggies and a pork roast were lost. So, I had to clean the bottom of the frig, where juices from the roast and veggies were spoiling. It smelled kind of bad. I cleaned it from top to bottom and put the stuff in the garbage. Then I did what I went down there to do. The bulbs are all planted...I'll show pictures tomorrow.
Then I came into the computer room and Joe said, "I can't get into your blog." I had fooled around with backgrounds a lot of the morning and had it just as I liked it. Very simple and not a lot of color. I got rid of that brown...that I was so tired of. But, now...he couldn't get in and I wondered if it affected anyone else. So, without checking further, I just changed it again and now he can access it. I don't like it as well, but I am so tired of fussing with it...this is the way it will look from now on. I have had trouble using the backgrounds from different free sites. They are all so nice...I wish I could use them. Oh, well...this is how it will look. I have to be satisfied.
Balisha

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Sometimes everything is so frustrating. You do so much though! What happened to the frig?

Balisha said...

I guess the motor burned out. We are going to buy a new one this morning. I don't think that we really need a 2nd frig, but it comes in handy when we entertain and during the summer to keep watermelon and drinks cold. Balisha

garden girl said...

Ouch - so sorry about the fridge Balisha! It's bad enough losing the fridge, and it's really a shame about all the food.

We have a 2nd fridge in the garage too for the same reason you do. (and we have a third one in the basement that someone gave to the Lawn Man a few years ago.) The third one is definitely overkill, but it might come in handy when the garage one dies.

Good luck on your shopping trip. Hope today's a much better day for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.