A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Belgian Mums

I looked back and found out where I bought my mums a few years ago. The website is http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/ProductCart/pc/Buy-Belgian-Hardy-Mums-Online-c375.htm I ordered late season mums, because I thought that the early ones don't last as long if we have very hot weather. I ordered mums for the front of the house and the east side. The front ones come up every year, but the ones on the east side didn't bloom again. There was too much shade over there with the house next door blocking the sun for some of the day. The front ones are in full sun. Here is what they have to say about these mums.
Belgian Hardy Mums are not your ordinary fall-flowering, winter-hardy chrysanthemums. They are prolific blooming, easy to grow, hardy mums and are available in a huge range of colors. They have different bloom seasons to fit your landscape needs.
Belgian Hardy Mums form a perfectly rounded plant that is attractive in the garden and also make bright-hued displays in containers, hanging baskets, and window boxes. The advantages of Belgian Hardy Mums are:
Prolific – Belgian Hardy Mums may have upwards of 1000 buds ready to open. Once you have one, you will certainly want more varieties of these outstanding hardy mums.Easy to Grow – Belgian Hardy Mums are very easy to grow and are never leggy. They require no pinching or trimming, providing abundant flowers with little maintenance.Very Durable – Belgian Hardy Mums have branches that will bounce back instead of the usual breaking when they are bent or pushed.Hardy – Belgian Hardy Mums will over-winter in many areas with the proper care. Plant in well-drained soil and avoid oversaturation. After the top is killed by the frost, cut back to 3 inches above the ground and mulch when the stubble is dry.Extended Season – Belgian Hardy Mums are available in 4 different seasons for extended flowering, Very Early, Early, Mid and Late Season.
Plant shape, flexibility, flower count and ease of growth make Belgian Hardy Mums a must for all your mum planting needs.
Balisha

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds good, Balisha. Mine in front, on the north side of my house are still blooming away.

Those you have are beautiful!

Barbee' said...

Thank you for taking the time to find that information for us. I might order some, they sound like what I have been wishing for. Now I am going to their website to read about them again.

Anonymous said...

I'm really envy of your Belgian mums, unfortunately i have never had the luck to get some for my own because I'm staying in Malaysia. I wonder if I hav ethe alternative to get the mums into my country, I'm longing for it:(
Please tell me at matangman@yahoo.com

Thanks:)

Balisha said...

To anonymous...
The only help that I can give you is the name of the company that I ordered from.The name is in the post. I don't know about shipping to Malaysia though.I don't think that they are able to do this. You might check and see if they will.
thanks for reading and taking the time to leave a comment..Balisha