A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, August 2, 2010

A Yummy Salad

Just wanted to add this...I had such a good salad yesterday for dinner. We went out and I wasn't hungry for "meat and potatoes." I ordered a salad. I think that there had to be a whole bag of mixed salad greens on the large plate. All the different lettuces. It was topped with a pile of Gorgonzola cheese crumbles in the center. Smoked turkey strips on top with sugared pecans tossed all around. It was served with a sweet and sour bacon dressing on the side. I couldn't finish it all...it was huge. That and a cup of soup satisfied me. I could make this at home...so simple.
Balisha

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Certainly does sound yummy. Love all the pretty purples.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Where did you get this yummy salad?
Marnie

Balisha said...

We went to the Machine Shed in Rockford. It's Joe's favorite place to eat. Balisha