A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Message from a Cat on the Road at Christmas

My daughter is traveling from Washington DC to Illinois today for the Christmas holidays. She knows that I worry, so she has kept me up to date on her trip using her BlackBerry. First when she got to PA. and then approaching indy and now here is a picture of Huntley...her cat, who is making the trip with her. I sent him a message back...it said, Meow, meow, meow, mew, mew, psst, meaow, mew, pftt! He understood. He looks like he just finished eating that Junco that I wrote about this morning...I feel like I'm with them on this trip. Had to share...sorry for the silliness.
Balisha

1 comment:

Noelle Johnson said...

Hi Balisha,

Thank you for the humorous photo. I love cats. I hope they make it safely. PS. I enjoyed your wartime Christmas story very much. I was thinking about it again today. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.