A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, July 14, 2008

I was having some problems with adding a picture to my blog today. I wanted to try and see if it is working. I'm not the best at these "new fangled" things, but I will try anything. It looks like things are working OK now. Here's a picture of my pretty petunias.

Balisha

1 comment:

Eve said...

Hello and welcome to blog world. I started a blog about my garden a few moths ago. Now I have three blogs. Blogs are like potaot chips.... No one can have just one. LOL

Click on my name and come and visit me when you have time. I live on the Gulf Coast.