A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Finch Nest on the Light Fixture


My husband has served notice....the birds have 30 days to move out. He said he was going to write the eviction notice on a small piece of paper and post it by the nest. Sometimes he is not a very patient man...and this is a good lesson for him, but he is getting ansty.

Sunny here....cooler. I can hear the hum of lawnmowers across the street. I have lots to do and can't stay in this computer room much longer. The two grandmas are taking the two grandsons to the State Park near us tomorrow. They will travel to my house and pick me and the lunch up. We will explore the park and then a little museum in town. Then to a 50's type drivein for icecream.
Balisha

5 comments:

Judy said...

Hello from Kentucky! I love your flowers and St.Mary's Garden is beautiful. The baby birds are cute but I am sure they make a mess near the nest. I have lots of birds in my yard. I was doing some blog hopping and stopped to read yours. Come over and visit me sometime on "The Other Side of the Hill". You can get there by clicking on my name in blue at the top of my comment. I enjoy blogging very much and have made a lot of online friends. Thanks for allowing me to stop by for a while.

Anonymous said...

The poor birds, I hope they can find a more suitable location. lol

Balisha said...

Hi PG,
I don't think they will be evicted any time soon. He is protective with them and Laddie loves to lie by the glassed in doorway and watch the comings and goings of Mom and Dad.

Balisha said...

Hi Judy,
Thanks for stopping by. Isn't blogging fun? I am really looking forward to doing this during the winter months. Last winter was so long and cold...we were cooped up so long. This will be a fun thing to do each day. I am going to visit, The Other Side of the Hill next. Bye

Barbee' said...

What a great photo of the baby birds! That's a really good one! Your cooking is making me hungry; time to break for dinner :)