A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

John's Birthday


This is a repeat post from last year. 

This is my son, John. He's the youngest of my kids. Today is his 44th birthday. We had two kids and then waited for 10 yrs to have the last. He was like a living  present to his brother and sister. His older brother  used to play with him and dress him up in crazy outfits. His sister was in many sports in high school and John was always in the crowd...cheering her on and playing under the bleachers. He's a Dad of four...two girls and two boys...a very involved Dad. His kids are so lucky to have him for a Dad...and I am lucky to have him for a son. So, Happy Birthday John. You've made me so proud.
Love you, Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely sweet tribute to your son & his children, also ... Happy birthday John ... & to you Balisha.

Have a wonderful day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

So handsome he is...
Jamie being much younger then her
brother and sisters was treated the
same way.
When she was a baby they would change her clothes constantly and wheel her around in the doll buggy.
I look at her sometimes and wonder how she lived through it all..

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

It was the same with our youngest..she was also played with and enjoyed..a live toy.
Those were good years.
Happy Birthday to your wonderful son!
He is the age of my youngest..she will be 44 in August. You and I were expecting at the same time! :)
I think you and I are very close in age. Didn't your first husband pass away, Balisha? I am sure you have been married to Joe longer than I have been married to Howard. It will be just 4 years on June 23rd.
Hugs. :)
Mona