This is a tutorial of sorts. I have been searching for a trellis for my smaller Clematis vines that I just planted this year. The garden, where it is planted, is very small. I wanted one that would just disappear into the flowers. I got an idea when I was at the garden center...looking at tomato cages. The round ones....they come in all different colors. I chose two black ones...very inexpensive. I put them together like this....I turned one upside down with the wires that should go into the ground facing up. I took the other one and put it with the wires facing down...inside the first one. I then pushed it down as far as I could and fastened the two together with plastic cable ties...(you know those little plastic strips that one end slides into the little box shaped end and try as you might...you can't get them apart.) I used several of these on both tiers. Voila...I have a new trellis. I took some heavy wire and bent it in the middle, forming a U shape. I pounded these into the ground in 6 different places...holding the trellis in place. I'm thinking that if the Clematis grow more...I can train them on the porch railing. I'm happy with how this worked out. I am pretty handy with doing things that are creative. I've always been able to make something out of nothing to save money.