A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Garden Bouquet of the Month...July 2010

It's hard to believe that July is almost over and it is time to post our bouquet of the month. Noelle at http://www.azplantlady.com/ started this fun exercise and posts the names of all the participants on her blog. Why not go there and check it out and maybe participate yourself? All you have to do is make a bouquet, using flowers from your garden (it can be simple...many of us have never done flower arranging before... and we can learn from each other) take a picture and post it at Noelle's. It's fun to see what's blooming all over the world at the same time. Give it a try...
Balisha

3 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

Hi again, I had just commented on your yesterday's post when this one popped up:)

Your bouquet is so pretty. I love having flowers in the house, especially the kitchen. There is just something so amazingly cheerful and elegant about even the simplest bunch of flowers stuck in anything from crystal to a mason jar:)
Marnie

Balisha said...

I had a hard time picking flowers for bouquets before this project. I would pick a few little flowers and put them in a tiny vase. I always loved seeing them in the yard....now that we are doing this...I scout around the yard looking for things to pick.
I love the desert area bouquets....the flowers are always so bright and cheerful.

Noelle Johnson said...

Thank you so much Balisha for being such a wonderful supporter of MGB. You were the first to join me. I love the purple coneflowers in your bouquet :-)