A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks

Thanks to all who left best wishes for me. I am still swallowing all of this and hope that I can get back to blogging soon. Right now my concentration is not there. I still will read what you all write and I know that I will be back to normal again soon. Thanks for being there for me.
Balisha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers, and will be, daily. :)

cwa said...

I continue to pray for your quick and complete recovery. I hope you are feeling good as new very soon. Blessings to you.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Where was I? I am heart sick!