A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Tyler's Birthday Party

We celebrated grandson Tyler's birthday yesterday. He's grown so much since this picture was taken. It shows him on his 9th birthday. Here he is now....15 yrs old. Shown with his aunt LA. He's a wonderful fun loving person...we have enjoyed watching him grow. Now he is ready for his learner's permit to drive the car. How fast time has gone by.
There's a funny story about the shirt that he's wearing. We gave money towards an Ipod. I wanted him to have something to open...so being a Grandma, I bought him clothes. He opened the shirt and really smiled. Went into the bedroom and put it on right away. He said that Grandma knows the styles today. Everyone was laughing about the shirt. His dad went and got his album from high school. He opened it to a picture of him wearing the same shirt. Then he turned to a picture of a girl...she had the same shirt. Then another picture of another friend...the same shirt. While we were laughing, Tyler's mom said, "Now we can dress the same...I have a shirt just like that." We were all laughing, but Tyler continued wearing the shirt. He loved it. These shirts were so popular years back...now they are coming back. Good choice, Grandma.
I have to apologize for the pictures. I find that my indoor pictures are never very sharp. I just have a basic camera. Sometimes it takes nice pics and sometimes not.
The weather is beautiful today. The windows and doors are open and I feel like working.
Balisha

No comments: