A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23rd


Here we are the day before the festivities start. I hope that Christmas Eve is wonderful for everyone and the weather cooperates for travelers. Christmas Day will be next. I hope that we all have wonderful pictures and stories to share. I am taking the rest of the day off...so that I can prepare. Christmas Eve with my kids and Christmas Day with Joe's. We will go to Mass on Christmas Day. We will eat lots and need to scale down after New Year's. So, here we go...hang on it only lasts a few hours. Enjoy!!

Balisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Church mice did a wonderful job and loved your story about your first Christmas. I bet your Mom's fudge is YUMMY! I have been cooking for 2 days. I will leave in the morning for my girl's farm. I wish you and all your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Love and Hugs, Judy