A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Favorite Thing Saturday...... Blogger Grrrrrr!


It's that day again. Christmas is over and so is New Year's Eve and we are getting back to some of our favorite past times from before that time. Favorite Thing Saturday is today. Visit Claudia's http://mockingbirdhillcottage.com/ to see some of the really nice posts about blogger's favorite's today. 





My favorite today is an unusual one. Since having problems with blogger most of the week, I was ready to pull my hair out. Blogger wouldn't let me post pictures. After fooling around with this...I decided this morning ,to change my browser to Google Chrome. Instantly the problem was solved. I hope I'm not speaking too soon. I love blogging...when I have no problems.....but when something is wrong...I get upset. Not being a very computer savvy person, I don't know the language of these computers and even more than that...I get flustered when talking to tech support. I have to strain to hear this person from another country in order to understand what to do. This being the case...I seldom call tech support. Today, I figured it out for myself...Blogger is one of my favorite things on this snowy Saturday in N. Illinois. Now Blogger...don't mess with me after complimenting you and giving you such praise in  my Saturday post.Be nice!
Balisha

11 comments:

Barbee' said...

Clever, Balisha! Good luck. My husband uses Chrome and seems to like it. He doesn't blog, but spends a lot of time on his computer doing other things.

Diane said...

I hear you! If it wasn't for my husband, I wouldn't be doing any blogging at all!

Claudia said...

I think there were a lot of problems with Blogger yesterday. I've read about it on various blogs. What browser were you using? I'm glad Chrome is working for you.

Thanks so much for joining in this week!

xo
Claudia

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Sorry you've been having trouble! I'm such a techno-know-nothing, I rely on my husband too. I didn't even know there was a google chrome or what it is. Duh!

Good luck and happy new year!

SImple and Serene Living said...

I use Chrome and never seem to have any problems. Hope it works well for you.
Laura

It's Just Dottie said...

I am so glad it is fixed . I love blogging also.
Dottie

debra said...

I had to switch to Chrome months ago when Internet Explorer had a bug and the Microsoft Bug Fix wouldn't work! :)

Poppy said...

Hi Balisha,

Thanks for posting about this! I thought I was losing it! I haven't been able to use my 'dashboard' to write or design and I got very frustrated! Your words are very consoling. Glad everything is up and working!

Have a great week,

Poppy

GardenOfDaisies said...

So sorry you have been having problems. I know I have felt that frustration a few times in the past. I fear that I may be the most computer illiterate person on the face of the earth.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

I had the same problem
and was up until midnight last night
trying to figure out.
Finally downloaded my images from the Firefox website...
You seem so knowledgable
and I am not
Just write and download images
and when I have a problem
it unsettles terribly.
Especially one that goes to bed at 8 and up until midnight :)

Patty said...

Every now and then I have a problem with blogger whether its not loading my posts or letting me preview them. I have learned to be patient and let them fix it. It usually gets resolved. I figure for only spending $5 for a year of blogging I love blogger.