A Sentiment

God knew what He was doing when He sent a gentle breeze and brought a lovely butterfly to set my heart at ease. The happiness of your friendship and the gentleness of your words have touched my life in special ways and now I feel assured. Thank you for your loyalty and for reading everyday. I only hope you find things to make a happy day.

Monday, August 1, 2011

What's in the Box?

A package arrived in the mail today. I wonder what's in it? I think that I'll wait until my little neighbor, Audra comes over tomorrow...to open it. I can hear some little muffled sounds coming from it. Hmmmm!
Balisha

5 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

If there's something alive in there, you might want to open it right away.

Balisha said...

I know that it's not alive...just keep reading and you'll find out.
Balisha

Anonymous said...

Balisha, you have my imagination humming away :)
Love your new header photo!

Sissy said...

Your new header is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Too cute!
TTFN ~ Marydon